Mar 06 2018
Top 10 Surgical and Non-Surgical Plastic Surgery Trends of 2018
Top 5 Surgical Trends in Plastic Surgery:
- Breast Augmentation or Lift: Enhance small breasts or replace lost volume after pregnancy and nursing.
- Liposuction: New advances in liposuction include using ultrasound to tighten the skin, sculpt and define the abdomen, thighs, knees, and calves.
- Tummy Tuck: Remove excess abdominal fat and skin while tightening the underlying muscles and sculpting the waistline.
- Rhinoplasty: Improve breathing and bring harmony to the nose and face.
- Butt Lift/Enhancement: Transfer fat from tummy and thighs to lift and sculpt a more shapely silhouette.
Top 5 Non-Surgical Trends in Plastic Surgery:
- Non-Surgical Fat Reduction: Lose an inch in as little as (2) 30-60 minute treatments like UltraShape Power and CoolSculpting with no downtime.
- Neurotoxins like Botox and Dysport: Besides forehead wrinkles, we are now treating enlarged jaw muscles, neck bands, sweating, and migraines.
- Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic acid based products such as Juvederm, Volluma, and Belotero are now commonly being injected into cheeks, noses, and under eye hollows besides their usual lip and smile lines.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: The latest HALO hybrid laser technology allows for maximum improvement in discoloration and texture with less than a week of downtime.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation: Laser treatment to address changes in vaginal health that often occur after childbirth, menopause, hysterectomy, or chemotherapy.
More blog postsView all
Sep 20 2018
Patient comfort and satisfaction are top priorities at RTH Plastic Surgery. We continually invest in the latest technology and most effective treatments in order to serve you best. We are excited to offer the Pro-Nox nitrous oxide system to safely and effectively eliminate pain. The Pro-Nox system offers state of
Sep 20 2018
Sep 08 2018