Mar 06 2018
Top 10 Surgical and Non-Surgical Plastic Surgery Trends of 2018
Top 5 Surgical Trends in Plastic Surgery:
- Breast Augmentation or Lift: Enhance small breasts or replace lost volume after pregnancy and nursing.
- Liposuction: New advances in liposuction include using ultrasound to tighten the skin, sculpt and define the abdomen, thighs, knees, and calves.
- Tummy Tuck: Remove excess abdominal fat and skin while tightening the underlying muscles and sculpting the waistline.
- Rhinoplasty: Improve breathing and bring harmony to the nose and face.
- Butt Lift/Enhancement: Transfer fat from tummy and thighs to lift and sculpt a more shapely silhouette.
Top 5 Non-Surgical Trends in Plastic Surgery:
- Non-Surgical Fat Reduction: Lose an inch in as little as (2) 30-60 minute treatments like UltraShape Power and CoolSculpting with no downtime.
- Neurotoxins like Botox and Dysport: Besides forehead wrinkles, we are now treating enlarged jaw muscles, neck bands, sweating, and migraines.
- Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic acid based products such as Juvederm, Volluma, and Belotero are now commonly being injected into cheeks, noses, and under eye hollows besides their usual lip and smile lines.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: The latest HALO hybrid laser technology allows for maximum improvement in discoloration and texture with less than a week of downtime.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation: Laser treatment to address changes in vaginal health that often occur after childbirth, menopause, hysterectomy, or chemotherapy.
More blog postsView all
Dec 05 2018
1. What is traditional liposuction? Liposuction is a surgical procedure that breaks down and removes fat just under the skin in parts of the body that are notoriously and stubbornly resistant to diet and exercise. This is not a weight loss procedure; instead, it is a way to remove a
Nov 02 2018
A new study from Northwestern University finds that you can speed up the effect by making faces. Simple facial exercises can speed up the wrinkle-smoothing process. Exercises such as raised motions of the forehead and scowls in three sets of 40 repetitions, separated by 10 minutes. Botox binds to receptors on
Oct 10 2018
Save $100 instantly off Juvederm products. This is limited to the first 10 patients to call and mention this offer. Must sign up for Brilliant Distinctions to claim the offer. While supplies last!