Mar 06 2018
Top 10 Surgical and Non-Surgical Plastic Surgery Trends of 2018
Top 5 Surgical Trends in Plastic Surgery:
- Breast Augmentation or Lift: Enhance small breasts or replace lost volume after pregnancy and nursing.
- Liposuction: New advances in liposuction include using ultrasound to tighten the skin, sculpt and define the abdomen, thighs, knees, and calves.
- Tummy Tuck: Remove excess abdominal fat and skin while tightening the underlying muscles and sculpting the waistline.
- Rhinoplasty: Improve breathing and bring harmony to the nose and face.
- Butt Lift/Enhancement: Transfer fat from tummy and thighs to lift and sculpt a more shapely silhouette.
Top 5 Non-Surgical Trends in Plastic Surgery:
- Non-Surgical Fat Reduction: Lose an inch in as little as (2) 30-60 minute treatments like UltraShape Power and CoolSculpting with no downtime.
- Neurotoxins like Botox and Dysport: Besides forehead wrinkles, we are now treating enlarged jaw muscles, neck bands, sweating, and migraines.
- Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic acid based products such as Juvederm, Volluma, and Belotero are now commonly being injected into cheeks, noses, and under eye hollows besides their usual lip and smile lines.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: The latest HALO hybrid laser technology allows for maximum improvement in discoloration and texture with less than a week of downtime.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation: Laser treatment to address changes in vaginal health that often occur after childbirth, menopause, hysterectomy, or chemotherapy.
More blog postsView all
Apr 30 2018
Please join us for a special Mother's Day Event on Saturday, May 12. -Mother & Daughter Facials -Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off -Refreshments -Gift Basket -20% Off skincare products (excluding Latisse) Limited appointments available so please call to schedule (248)356-9535
Apr 30 2018
Apr 27 2018
Studies show that plastic surgery patients say they feel better about themselves after Cosmetic Procedures, surgery. This boost in self-confidence and positive body image, in turn, equips the patient to enjoy a better quality of life. The latest research concludes that patients demonstrated more personal satisfaction and self-esteem after their