Buttock augmentation, sometimes referred to as a Brazilian Butt Lift using your own fat or implants, can surgically increase the size of your buttocks.
This procedure can:
- Increase fullness, roundness, and projection of your buttock
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- Buttock augmentation surgery is right for someone who does not like the shape of their buttock or is looking to balance their body. It is commonly performed in one of two ways, with implants or fat transfer. The fat transfer procedure is commonly known as a “Brazilian butt lift.”
- Buttock augmentation is a very personal procedure and you should do it for yourself, not for someone else.
- Your buttock augmentation results are immediately visible. Over time, post-surgical swelling will resolve and incision lines will fade. Satisfaction with your new image should continue to grow as you recover from surgery.
- Buttock augmentation incision lines are permanent but will continue to fade over time. The final results of your buttock augmentation with implants will appear over the next few months as your implant, buttock shape and position continue to settle.
- If your procedure was performed with fat transfer, it can take up to a year to see your final results. Some of the fat that leads to the initial shape after surgery will be reabsorbed by your body.
- The results of your buttock augmentation surgery will be long-lasting. Over time, your buttock size and shape can continue to change due to aging and gravity. You’ll be able to retain your new look longer if you maintain your weight and keep a healthy lifestyle
- If your surgery was performed with fat transfer, it is important to keep in mind that this fat can behave like any other fat in your body. If you gain weight, the fat in your buttocks may grow. If you lose weight, you may lose some of the volume in the buttocks as the fat shrinks.
The Brazilian Butt Lift, or BBL, operation involves 3 simples steps; liposuction, processing of the fat, and reinjection.
Liposuction is performed to harvest the fat from trouble areas on your body. This is done through tiny incisions that can be well hidden. The liposuction, or fat harvest, part of the procedure can greatly improve the contour and shape of your body. Fat will be harvested from your lower back, waist, hips, thighs and abdomen, depending on how much volume is needed. The lower back and buttocks are contoured and sculpted prior to fat injection.
The fat removed during liposuction is processed in a sterile system. The fat is purified, isolated and placed into multiple small syringes for fat grafting. Your fat is then ready for injection.
The fat is re-injected into multiple areas of the buttock and hip to give you a fuller, round, attractive shape. We use a series of small incisions to pass thousands of fat droplets thru cannulas at various depths to disperse the fat evenly. We take special care to maximize the survivability of the fat to get you the best results possible.